Founded in 1966, the American Precision Museum tells the story of ingenuity in manufacturing technology: past, present and future. Your support helps to ensure our future as the only museum solely dedicated to exploring the history of precision manufacturing and its impact on today's world. The American Precision Museum is a 501 c(3) organization. Our EIN is 03-0218096. All contributions to the museum are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
All across America a powerful machine tool industry grew up. Today, even in the age of plastics and microprocessors, the concept of precision manufacturing still provides the foundation for modern industry around the world.
All members starting at the $35.00 Individual level receive:
- unlimited free admission to the museum,
- 10% off in the Museum Shop,
- our annual report, Tools & Technology, listing all members and donors,
- our monthly e-newsletter, and
- participation in our Membership Exchange Program—a one-time free admission to our partner museum in the month specified. This does not include special events or any additional membership benefits.
Additional benefits at higher levels include:
- $55.00 Family Level and up - + 2 free guest tickets
- $100.00 Associate Level and up - + 1 free admission to a scheduled Behind the Scenes Tour
- $250.00 Patron Level and up - + 2 guest passes
- $500.00 Steward Level and up - + 1 private Behind the Scenes Tour for up to 10 guests
- $1,000.00 Benefactor's Level - + 4 guest passes
The museum will be happy to arrange a gift membership for your friend or relative complete with a gift card.
All memorial and honorarium gifts are listed in our Tools & Technology annual report with a note from the museum to the recipient or their family.
Maybe a gift from our shop would be the perfect treat for a birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas.